Overnight accommodations are available on campus for students, parents, and family members attending the orientation program. Accommodations are available for up to 2 nights.
|Student & Family Housing:||
Towers Junior Suites
798 Font Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94132
*$54.25 (double occupancy) per person per night
*$100.25 (single occupancy) per person per night
*Note: meals are not included in accommodations
|Registration site:||Register here|
|Note:||Unaccompanied students must be 18-years-old. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied with an adult while staying on campus.|
|Dates:||Sunday, June 9, 2019 through Sunday, July 26, 2019|
|Check in:||Check in begins at 3:00pm. If guests arrive before 3pm, our team can store your luggage in a secure location until 3pm.|
Check out ends on or before 11:00am. All keys and access cards must be returned to a summer conference staff member by 11:00am at the front desk. Failure to check out by 11:00am may result in an additional night’s fee.
For assistance contact:
The overnight accommodations include the following:
- Bed & bath linen packets are left at the edge of each bed
- Two (2) XL twin beds, two desks, closet, and shared bathroom
- Travel toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, bath/facial bar, lotion)
- Free Ethernet connections – Ethernet cable not provided
- A limited number of mobility-impaired sleeping rooms are available upon request
- Direction to SF State and Parking Information
- Where can I park and how much does it cost?
Dining on campus:
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are not included in the accommodation price. Meals can be purchased (CASH ONLY) at the City Eats Dining Center, located across Mary Ward Hall. Meal service pricing and hours are as follows:
Service Price Hours of Operation Breakfast $11.45 per person 7:30am-9:30am Lunch $12.60 per person 11:00am-1:00pm Dinner $13.83 per person 5:30pm-7:30pm
Please be advised dining hours and location are subject to change without advance notice as operationally needed.
For complete information about residential dining, please visit our dining partners, Sodexo (link leads to non-SF State website).
- Reservation Deadlines: A reservation for First-Year & Transfer Student Orientation Summer Housing must be received and prepaid at least 2 business days prior to the arrival date. Reservations received on Saturdays and Sundays will be handled the next business day. Reservations received in less than 2 business days prior to arrival will not be guaranteed.
- Cancellation Policy: A written cancellation must be received via e-mail no later than 2 business days prior to arrival date; otherwise, all charges will remain on your account. Cancellations can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Refund Policy: In the event of a cancellation, the convenience fee of 2.5% that is charged against your credit card is not collected by Conference Services or SF State University and is non-refundable. Cancellations not received with 48 hours will not be issued refunds.