Overnight accommodations are available on campus for students, parents, and family members attending the orientation program. Accommodations are available for up to 2 nights. Unaccompanied students will be placed in a double with another student unless a single has been purchased.
|Student & Family Housing:||
Mary Ward Hall (traditional residence hall)
800 Font Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94132
*$55 (double occupancy) per person per night
*$81 (single occupancy) per person per night
*Note: rate includes breakfast in City Eats Dining Center
|Meals in City Eats Dining Center:||Breakfast only, additional meals can be purchased at the front desk of the dining center|
|Registration site:||Register here|
|Dates:||Wednesday, June 7, 2017 through Saturday, July 8, 2017|
The overnight accommodations include the following:
- Bed Linen
- Mattress Pad
- Pillow and Pillowcase
- Bath Towels
- Free Ethernet connections – Ethernet cable not provided
- A limited number of mobility-impaired sleeping rooms are available upon request
- Direction to SF State and Parking Information
- Where can I park and how much does it cost?
Dining on campus:
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are not included in the accommodation price. Meals are served Sunday through Saturday in the City Eats Dining Center, located across Mary Ward Hall. Meals can be purchased at the door for high fee. Meal service hours are as follows:
- Breakfast 7:00 am to 9:00am
- Lunch 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Dinner 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
For complete information about residential dining, please visit our dining partners, Sodexo (link leads to non-SF State website).
- Reservation Deadlines: We recommend you reserve ahead. A reservation for Summer Orientation Overnight Accommodations must be received and prepaid at least 48 hours (2 business days) prior to the arrival date. Reservations received on Saturdays and Sundays will be handled the next business day. Reservations received less than 48 hours prior to arrival will not be guaranteed.
- Cancellation Policy: A written cancellation must be received via e-mail no later than 48 hours prior to arrival date; otherwise, all charges will remain on your account. Cancellations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund Policy: In the event of a cancellation, the convenience fee of 2.5% that is charged against your credit card is not collected by Conference Services or SF State University and is non-refundable. Cancellations not received with 48 hours will not be issued refunds.