SF State has partnered with Oakwood Worldwide a premier provider for corporate housing and serviced apartments solutions. University faculty, staff, administrators, and their guests can be accommodated in properties in Oakland, San Francisco, South San Fracisco, San Bruno, and other bay area locations.
Please note: daily rates indicated below are subject to change during high season periods (May-August) and are all inclusive pricing. Guests will not incur additional charges for occupancy tax, tourism fees, or utilities (electric/gas, cable TV, high speed wireless internet, water, etc.)NOTICE: (documents on this page require adobe acrobat)
Apartment Details and Virtual Tours
Amenities also include
- Quality linens for the bedroom and bath
- Flatware and cookware provided
- Fully accessorized and tasteful furnishings (Please Review PDF)
- Kitchen with full-size appliances; completely stocked with pots, pans and dishes
- Washer & Dryer in select apartments
30 days or more locations
29 days or less locations
For more assistance with reservations through Oakwood Worldwide, please contact Jim Tomkins-Raney, Conference Services Supervisor at (415) 405-2220 or email email@example.com. Additional Inquiries and assistance may also contact Erick Starr, Account Executive at (415) 2470-4016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be prepared to have the following information:
- Guest name(s) and contact information (cell phone and email address)
- Primary contact name and contact information (office number and email address)
- Who will be paying for the accommodations and incidentals (damages, pay-per-view, etc.)
- What is the check in and check out date?
How long will the guest need accommodations?
- Is this departure date confirmed or tentative? (If it is tentative, Oakwood requires 30 day notice to set the departure date once it is known)
What size apartment are you looking for?
- Studio, 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom, something different?
- Are there any amenities that are a must-have?
- Washer & Dryer in-unit, parking, an onsite fitness center, 2nd floor or higher, etc.
- What are the nice-to-have amenities?
- Is there an address you would like to be in a certain proximity to?